Get in the Earth Day spirit with a FREE Wild & Scenic Art Walk in Historic Downtown Truckee on Thursday, April 18th from 5 pm – 8 pm! Mountain Area Preservation is hosting this event in conjunction with our 4th Annual Wild & Scenic Film Festival (April 19th at the Community Arts Center) to highlight local artists, studios and shops.
Participating locations are Gallery 5830’, Mountain Arts Collective, Lorien Powers Studio Jewelry, The Carmel Gallery, Riverside Studios and Bluestone Jewelry. Each location will have beer or wine and feature art with environmental themes. We hope to see you there!
- Gallery 5830’ (10060 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee CA 96161)
- Mountain Arts Collective (10065 Donner Pass Rd #2, Truckee, CA 96161)
- Lorien Powers Studio Jewelry (Both locations – 9932 Donner Pass Rd and 10007 Bridge St, Truckee, CA 96161)
- The Carmel Gallery (9940 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA 96161)
- Riverside Studios (10076 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA 96161)
- Bluestone Jewelry (10046 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA 96161)